Sunday, January 1, 2012

Dec. 2nd, 2011 Happy Birthday

Mom gets to share her birthday with a special little lady. Kaitlin Hadfield, her niece!
Today Amy turned 35, and Kaitlin turned 18!  18 years- really, she is surprising us all everyday.
She is such a great example to our family and it was a great birthday night to share with her.
We went to the Hadfields house to celebrate and dance with Kaitlin.


kaitlin is the oldest cousin on the Draper family side.
These girls are pretty cute-
We love you Kay-bonay!

I thought for my 35th bday I would have a big party, but it kinda snuck in there right after Thanksgiving.  I went with some friends to breakfast on my bday morning, and that was a fun morning.  Then went to dinner with Quinn the next night.  It was a fun bday- and Im looking forward to another great year!

1 comment:

  1. Thank you Amy, for 36 wonderful years of being your Mom. I am blessed!

    ReplyDelete