Sunday, April 17, 2011

Jan. 20, 2011

Quinn's 36!

Happy Birthday daddy!
Allie, Lance and I were able to go pick up Quinn on his lunch break and go to KC Teriyaki. This place reminds me of L&L Hawaiian BBQ in Vegas.  We love it.
Allie and Lance love their noodles and teriyaki chicken.  Quinn and I love it all.  In fact, I could go for their salad, sticky rice and  pot stickers right now. Yummy.
The kids and I got him a treat and a balloon to take into his office when we went to pick him up. I actually told the girls at work he was 37, not 36. Whops.  So- now he's a year younger!
That night Quinns parents took us to dinner and a Blazers game.
I'm not a huge fan of sports on TV, but I LOVE to be there live.  It was so fun to watch, even if we're not huge Blazer fans yet.  It was a fun, loud game!


Heres Quinn with his mom and dad- thanks for the great seats!

And me and my b-day guy!

Quinn shares his birthday with our nephew, Braden Hadfield.
Larry had two other tickets form work on the other side of the court, so Braden and his dad were just across the court from us!  Bradens wearing the green & gray hat.


It was fun to watch these trick-sters come out and do flips with the ball.

The next day was Friday, so we were able to celebrate with the kids.
Dylan, the creative one, made a special card for his dad.

(Yes, he wrote a note on toilet paper, and taped silly bands on it for dad.)

Makayla used her blow pens to create a bday card for dad!

Allie and Lance picked out ice cream sandwiches for his bday treat, but we never got a candle in one for a picture.  We love you babe- happy birthday!

No comments:

Post a Comment